Journal Tracking for Editors - OASIS
Currently, this service suffers from some InternetExplorer 11 incompatibility issues. If you see no search results after logging in to OASIS, please try again using a different browser.
Editors of Elsevier journals can obtain online information on the status of all their journal's manuscripts currently in production at Elsevier, including:
- general production status (i.e. in preparation, in proof, in issue)
- date of publication and reprints dispatch date
- citation information, as soon as available (issue, volume and page numbers)
OASIS displays real-time production information. Article information will be available until 12 months after publication.
- View article summary or details
- View articles of all or a specific editor
- Search for manuscripts by title, author, keyword, editor or volume/issue
- Consult the one-page journal summary with an overview of articles in each phase of the production process
If you experience difficulties obtaining information about any article please contact email@example.com.
It would help us if you type the journal title and/or abbreviation and the article reference in the subject line and mention the title of your article in the message.